West Neighbourhood House is grateful for the commitment and dedication of our Volunteers. Volunteers are the lifeblood of the House, and we couldn’t do it without you. We’d love to count you among them!
Please call 416-532-4828, ext 105 or email email@example.com for more information. You can apply to be a volunteer by completing this application form:
Whether it’s teaching a child to read or delivering a meal to a senior, you can make an incredible difference in the lives of others through volunteering at West Neighbourhood House. Our volunteers are of all ages, ethnic and racial backgrounds, and experiences.
Volunteering is a great way to:
- Use your current skills for a good cause and learn new skills
- Take personal satisfaction from helping others
- Meet new people, network and create new friendships
- Gain worthwhile work experience
- Make a positive difference in your community
If you are a high school student looking to earn volunteer hours, contact the Newcomer Youth Program.
Read stories about the volunteer experience here.
Please note, some of our programs are operating virtually or in a hybrid model. Please call 416-532-4828, ext 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note: Corporate volunteering is currently on hold.
At West Neighbourhood House, we offer a variety of volunteering opportunities for corporate groups. If you have a creative virtual idea for your team, please email email@example.com.
Volunteering with your staff/team is a great way to:
- Team build in a new environment
- Make a positive impact on people’s lives
- Get to know and appreciate the interesting community members we work with at West Neighbourhood House
See some past examples of corporate volunteering here.
To learn more about volunteering, please call 416-532-4828, ext 105 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.