Our Caregiver Support Services provide ways for caregivers to reduce and manage their stress and to increase their knowledge, resources and skills as caregivers.
When caregivers have more support, they can provide care longer!
Learn more about our programming for older adults.
What services we provide for caregivers:
- Individual and family counseling offered in English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Italian, Portuguese and Vietnamese
- Caregiver training and information sessions
- Caregiver support groups
- Respite care and Adult Day Program
- Case management
- Crisis intervention and support
Who is eligible for Caregiver Support Services?
- Individuals who are family members or friends, providing care and support for their partner/spouse/elderly parents
- Individuals who are providing care/support to an adult or elderly person who is frail, disabled or suffering from dementia
Participants must reside between Bloor Street to Lake Ontario, Roncesvalles Avenue to Yonge Street.
In-person or remotely.
Monday to Friday — 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays — 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Counseling, training, and support groups are free of charge.
How to register:
Call Seniors Intake at 416-532-7586 ext. 146