Do you know an individual or group who has made an outstanding community impact? Nominate them for the Sir James Woods Award for Community Development!
The award recognizes an individual or group who:
- works at making change and community impact
- uses creative thinking and goes above and beyond the call of duty towards the betterment of society
- provides time and labour for the cause they believe in
- has demonstrated the ability to provide leadership and vision which promotes community development and has a commitment to improving the quality of life in their community
- shows themselves to be an agent of change, works with the community, demonstrates respect and ensures all voices are heard
- works with the community to develop the tools and supports for community members to take on leadership roles
The deadline to submit a nomination is May 2nd, 2016.
Go to this page for more information and learn how to make a nomination: www.westnh.org/about-us/sir-james-woods-award-for-community-development/