Caregiver Support Services
We offer many services for older adults to support them through the process of aging, and we also provide supports to those caring for them. Our Caregiver Support Services provide ways for caregivers to reduce and manage their stress and to increase their knowledge, resources and skills as caregivers.
When caregivers have more support, they can provide care longer!
Who is eligible for Caregiver Support Services?
- Individuals who are family members or friends, providing care and support for their partner/spouse/elderly parents
- Individuals who are providing care/support to an adult or elderly person who is frail, disabled or suffering from dementia
- Individuals who live within the OAC Catchment area
What services we provide for caregivers:
- Individual and family counseling offered in English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Italian, Portuguese and Vietnamese
- Caregiver training and information sessions
- Caregiver support groups
- Respite care and Adult Day Services Program
- Case management
- Crisis intervention and support
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- After hours appointments available upon request
- Counseling, training, and support groups are free of charge
- Respite care and Adult Day Services Program charge fees. Please click here for fee information. Subsidies may be available based on a financial assessment.
For information please call:
Seniors Intake at 416-532-4828 ext. 146