Music School Registration
Fall Registration 2017
Fall term classes will start Monday, September 18, 2017 and run for 12 weeks.
Fall registration deadline for returning students is Tuesday, September 5 2017 at 6:00 pm.
New students may register for fall lessons starting Monday, September 11. Please call or email the Music School office to make an appointment. Music School office hours are 12:00 to 6:30 generally. Please call or email the office to make an appointment. Registration must happen in person. If you are applying for subsidy (see below under Registration for new students) please include your proof of income when you register.
To download the After-School Opera Program registration form, click here: After School Opera Program Form 2017-2018
To download a West NH Music School registration form, click here: West NH Music School Registration Form
Registration forms are also available at 248 Ossington reception or through the Music School office.
Contact email@example.com or call 416-532-7586 x127 with concerns or questions you may have.
If applying for subsidy you must bring a copy of proof of income (for the entire household) when you register. Registration forms cannot be processed without proper documentation.
Partial payment is preferred at registration. Cash and cheque payments are made through the receptionist who will issue a receipt upon payment. If you want to pay by credit card, you have to go through the Music School office/Coordinator.
Programming During Fall Term
CTKids choir will start rehearsals on Monday, September 11 to prepare for a performance on September 25. They will also have an extra rehearsal on Saturday, September 23 at 10:00.
Toronto Song Lovers adult choir will start on September 13 in order to prepare for a performance on September 23. New singers will be welcome to start on September 20.
After School Opera Program registration will start mid August 2017. Click here to download a registration form of pick one up at reception at 248 Ossington Ave.. There is a $15 registration fee for this program. Cash and cheque payments are made through the receptionist who will issue a receipt upon payment. Credit card payments go through the Music School office/Coordinator. Classes start Wednesday, October 4th.
Suite Life: You can get more information about Suite Life, our free program for youth 14-24 by calling Denese at 416-691-3269 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org A new poster will be available fall, 2017.
For returning students:
- We prefer if ALL FEES for the term should be paid at registration (before classes start). But at least half the term should be paid before the term begins. The other half is to be paid by mid-term. An alternative payment plan can be worked out with the Coordinator at time of registration.
- All outstanding fees must be paid before registering for a new term.
- Returning students may register by mail, hand delivery, email or in person. No registrations will be accepted over the phone. All students must complete and sign a registration form for the Music School.
- If you want to reapply or apply for subsidy, you must provide a copy of your proof of income with the completed registration form. You also must provide a copy of your proof of address.
- Please make cheques payable to West Neighbourhood House.
- Cash and cheque payments are made through the receptionist at 248 Ossington. She will issue a receipt upon payment. Please note that they do not know lesson amounts or what is owing. That is confidential between the family and the Music School office. If you want to pay by credit card, you must go through the Music School Coordinator.
- The Music School office does not take unscheduled appointments. Please call ahead to book an appointment.
- Forms received after the deadline will NOT be given priority and will not be guaranteed a space.
Registration for new students:
- All new registrations must be done in person. The student doesn’t need to attend registration as a parent/guardian can complete the task for them.
- At registration, you will fill out and sign a Music School registration form.
- If you wish to apply for financial assistance (subsidy) you must bring a copy of proof of income for the entire household. Proof of income could be a T4 slip or a copy of a cheque stub.
- You must also provide a copy of your proof of address. (driver’s licence or other photo ID with address)
- Lesson time and date will be mutually decided at registration with the Coordinator.
- Partial fees must be paid at registration. An alternative payment plan can be worked out with the Coordinator at time of registration. The full fee should be paid by the middle of the term.
- Please note that returning students get first choice of lessons until the registration deadline. Whatever spaces remain after the deadline will be available to new students. We cannot guarantee spaces for all requests but we make every attempt to accommodate everyone.