Sponsor a runner, walker, or wheeler today or join us at our Neighbourhood Cheering Stage!
Sunday, October 21st 2018 will mark the 10th anniversary of West NH’s participation in the Charity Challenge and Neighbourhood Challenge of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon!
Our amazing community of supporters will be running, walking and wheeling to help West NH raise funds in support of services for participants of all ages. Join our team of race supporters or help each person reach their fundraising goal by clicking here to make a donation.
Join us at our Neighbourhood Cheering Stage
On the morning of October 21st, we need lots of volunteers to come out to our Neighbourhood Cheering Stage near the Princes’ Gates to help us cheer on all those runners and walkers!
There is a cash prize awarded for the best Cheering Stages so we can use all the cheering power we can get! (Getting first place would mean $6,000 for the House!) Feel free to invite friends and family to join at the Cheering Stage—it’s a really inspiring and fun way to be a part of STWM.
Some Cheering Stage info:
- Volunteers are needed at the Cheering Stage from 8am to 11am.
- The Cheering Stage is located at the bottom of Strachan Ave. at Lakeshore Blvd., across from the Princes’ Gates.
- There will be snacks and coffee to keep you fueled throughout the morning and a draw for some prizes after 11am.
- We will have a DJ as well as fabulous Brazilian dancers and drummers keeping the crowd lively all morning.
- West NH t-shirts will be available at the stage for everyone to wear.
If you are interested in volunteering at our Cheering Stage, get in touch with Danielle at email@example.com or 416-532-7586 ext. 171